1. All students must have a high school diploma or equivalent. While not required, a minimum of one to two years of college experience is helpful.
2. All students must meet at least one of the following criteria:
3. The program can be physically and mentally challenging, so all applicants must be healthy enough to fully participate. Those with limitations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
4. Applicants must demonstrate adequate financial resources to cover tuition ($1,500) and personal living expenses while participating in the program.
5. Applicants will be interviewed both in person and by phone after their completed applications are received by the admissions office.
6. The deadline for submitting applications for the 2019-2020 academic year is May 31, 2019. Applications submitted after that date may be considered if space is available.
Tuition for the program is $1,500 per single student or married couple. This fee includes the cost of the classes, textbooks and handouts.
Those accepted will receive information and guidance concerning housing options available for the time they are attending Foundation Institute.
If you are looking for an exciting, biblically based program to help you build a solid foundation for your life, we look forward to hearing from you.