1. All students must be at least 18 years of age by the end of the calendar year in which they submit their application.
2. All students must have a high school diploma or equivalent. While not required, a minimum of one to two years of college experience is helpful.
3. The program can be physically and mentally challenging, so all applicants must be healthy enough to fully participate. Those with limitations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
4. Applicants must demonstrate adequate financial resources to cover tuition ($1,500) and personal living expenses while participating in the program.
5. All applicants will be interviewed by a faculty member either in person and by phone after their completed applications are received by the admissions office.
6. Because of the need to secure adequate housing, the deadline for submitting applications is May 31 each year. Applications submitted after that date may be considered on a space-available basis.
7. Those accepted for admission will be required to sign and adhere to the current Student Code of Conduct.
Tuition for the program is $1,500 per single student or married couple. This fee includes the cost of the classes, textbooks and handouts.
Those accepted will receive information and guidance concerning housing options available for the time they are attending Foundation Institute.
If you are looking for an exciting, biblically based program to help you build a solid foundation for your life, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please use our Contact page to communicate with us.