We are happy to provide applications to anyone who is interested in attending Foundation Institute. However we do have the following requirements for admission.
- All students must have a high school diploma or equivalent. While not required, a minimum of one to two years of college experience is helpful.
- All students must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Must be at least 20 years of age by Dec. 31 of the year in which they apply—e.g. for the 2017-2018 academic year, they must be 20 or older by Dec. 31, 2017.
- Must be at least 19 years of age by Dec. 31 of the year in which they apply—e.g. for the 2017-2018 academic year, they must be 19 by Dec. 31, 2017. In addition to being 19 by Dec. 31, the applicant must have at least one full year of college courses (online classes or high school Advanced Placement courses do not apply).
- The program can be physically and mentally challenging, so all applicants must be healthy enough to fully participate. Those with limitations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All applicants must demonstrate adequate financial resources to cover tuition ($1,500) and personal living expenses while participating in the program.
- All applicants will be interviewed both in person and by phone after their completed applications are received by the admissions office.
- The deadline for submitting applications is May 31, 2017, for the 2017-2018 academic year. Applications submitted after that date may be considered on a space-available basis.
If you meet the requirements listed above, you may download an application to apply.
Tuition for the program is $1,500 per single student or married couple. This fee includes the cost of the classes, textbooks and handouts.
Those accepted will receive information and guidance concerning housing options available for the time they are attending Foundation Institute.
If you are looking for an exciting, biblically-based program to help you build a solid foundation for your life, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please use our Contact page to communicate with us.